Tablika a cloud-based collaboration mobile platform which enables anyone and everyone to create apps – with no coding is seeking a skilled Senior Web Developer.
As a Senior Developer, the primary responsibility is for building, documenting and maintaining back-end and web services for web and mobile applications. The person will work with a team of experienced Developers and business resources to build a highly-performing very flexible Mobile Solution with advanced screen presentation capabilities and back-end system integration.
- Work independently in the coding and testing of code
- Implement design specs accurately
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead
- Implement recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity
- Document all changes made
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer
- Experience with Durandal, Breeze, MVC platforms
- Experience with Jasmine, karma, node.js
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development.
- Well versed in the use of continuous integration and change management tools such as Git , Subversion, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Solid understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience creating/using RESTful API
- Experience with C#/ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Web API is a plus
- Experience creating mobile web applications is a plus
- MongoDB knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices, specially Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills