As a Senior Developer, your primary responsibility is for building, documenting and maintaining native mobile applications applications supporting a RESTful API provided to web and mobile native apps. You will work with a team of experienced developers and business resources to build a highly-performing very flexible Mobile Solution with advanced screen presentation capabilities and back-end system integration.
- Work independently in the coding and testing of code
- Implement design specs accurately
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead
- Implement recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity
- Document all changes made
Skills & Requirements
- BSc of Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must
- 3+ years of experience as an Android developer
- Minimum 2 Apps live (iOS or google Play)
- Experience consuming RESTful API
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices, specially Agile and Kanban
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience with Xamarin, Visual Studio and C# is a plus
Tablika is a cloud-based collaboration mobile platform which enables anyone and everyone to create apps – with no coding. By using templates, drag-n-drop and point-n-click, created apps are published to Tablika Marketplace with one click. Tablika can be used to create new business apps by connecting to different sources of data (documents, videos, etc.) or simply used for personal or professional apps. Use Tablika to bring collaboration to your team or customers for continuous productivity and engagement.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted. No agency please.
We only accept resumes from Canada and United States. We will not contact any candidates from other countries.
In your cover letter, copy Responsibilities and Skills sections, for each item mention how many years of experience you have for that item and how do you rate yourself (from 1 to 10).